Our panelists share an overview of common student health and wellness needs, services and resources, and answer many commonly asked questions.
Presented and recorded on February 25, 2020
- Dr. Mark Reed, Director of Health Service
- Dr. Ann Bracken, Director of Clinical Medical Services
- Dr. Bryant Ford, Associate Director, Counseling Center
Learn more about the Center for Social Impact, which prepares students to be transformative leaders for the common good through community-based experiential learning.
Presented and recorded on February 10, 2020.
- Tracey Dustin-Eichler, Director of the Center for Social Impact
- Ashley Doolittle, Associate Director of the Center for Social Impact
- Sachin Shiva ‘22
Learn more about Dartmouth's many credit-bearing off-campus study opportunities offered by the Frank J. Guarini Institute for International Education.
Presented and recorded on October 29, 2019.
- John Tansey, Executive Director of the Frank J. Guarini Institute for International Education
- G. Dino Koff, Director of Financial Aid
- Adam Vandenbussche ‘22
Learn more about the Tuck Business Bridge Program. The Bridge Program provides undergraduates from liberal arts, science, and engineering backgrounds with a comprehensive business curriculum taught by world-class MBA professors at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. Coupled with a group capstone project and career development programming, the program prepares wise leaders to become the difference in the world of business and beyond.
Presented and recorded on August 27, 2019.
- Willam Martin D'87, Clinical Professor of Business Administration
- Sarah Chapin, Recruiting Manager, Tuck Business Bridge Program
- Steven Adelberg '21