The FLFC is a supportive community of families who believe in the power of a Dartmouth education for all students.
Together, we support the success of Dartmouth students through volunteer engagement, events, and activities—on campus and around the world—that strengthen the bonds between the College and our families.
What Members Do
Members of the Dartmouth Family Leadership and Fundraising Committee:
- Help raise awareness of Dartmouth’s philanthropic priorities
- Encourage support through outreach calls and event attendance
- Welcome incoming parents and families to the Dartmouth community
- Host and attend Dartmouth events in their locale
- Hear from Dartmouth thought leaders and senior leadership during monthly conference calls and annual on-campus meetings
Membership is open to parents and grandparents of both current students and graduates of Dartmouth College. Members are expected to regularly attend meetings and conference calls, take part in events, and demonstrate philanthropic support with a minimum annual gift of $5,000 to the Parents and Grandparents Fund. The membership term is for one year, renewable.
Paul and Sandra Allen P’20 P’21