Speaking of Dartmouth is a monthly newsletter for families.
Dartmouth welcomes 30 new tenured or tenure-track faculty members to the College community this academic year. Like their fellow faculty members, these new professors embrace curiosity. The questions they seek to answer are at the heart of their teaching and research.
- Davos Interview: Hanlon on the Promise of Higher Education
- Letter From the Dean: Professional Development
- Video: Primary Lets Students Size Up Potential Presidents
- Mellon Grant to Advance Cross-Institutional Collaboration
- Women Raise $25 Million for Dartmouth Hall
- Newest Academic Building to Recognize Anonymous Alumni
- Faculty Exhibition: 'In the Midst of Something Splendid'
- Making Valentine Cards the Old-Fashioned Way
- Photo Gallery: Scenes From Winter Carnival
- February: Views From the Green
Student Resources and Important Dates
- Undergraduate Deans: Resources by Class Year
- College Health Service: Appointments
- Undergraduate Housing: Dates and Deadlines
Events and Activities
- March 18: Hop on the Road—San Francisco
- Register Now for Employer/Internship Booths at April 3 Spring Job and Internship Fair
- Follow Dartmouth Athletic Teams