Speaking of Dartmouth is a monthly newsletter for families.
It was a year of celebrations. Dartmouth kicked off its 250th-anniversary festivities across campus in January, The Call to Lead campaign passed the $2 billion mark, and students, faculty, alumni, and staff heeded the Call to Serve, volunteering more than 250,000 hours to organizations and communities in 37 countries and all 50 states. Read more about our momentous year, the achievements of our students, and the work of our accomplished faculty.
- Charter Day Caps Dartmouth's 250th Celebration Year
- Early Decision Acceptances Offered
- Peter Orner on the Art of Reading and Writing
- What Brain Waves Tell Us About Teaching and Learning
- Three Receive Schwarzman Scholarships
- Sarah Pearl '20 Is a Marshall Scholar
- Photographers Share Their Favorite Shots of 2019
- When Mister Rogers '50 Was in Our Neighborhood
- Women in Science Project Opens Door to Top Journal
- Community, Collaboration at Center of Puerto Rico Trip
- Video: The Origins of Dartmouth's Christmas Tree
- Video: A Look Back at Fall Term Highlights
Student Resources and Important Dates
- Undergraduate Deans: Resources by Class Year
- College Health Service: Appointments
- Undergraduate housing: Dates and Deadlines
Events and Activities
- Jan. 4 Residence halls open for winter term, 9 a.m.
- Jan. 8 Martin Luther King Jr. celebration events begin
- Jan. 11 Dartmouth on Location: Denver Art Museum