Speaking of Dartmouth is a monthly newsletter for families.
In her Planetary Surface Processes Computing Lab, Assistant Professor of Earth Sciences Marisa Palucis and her research team, which includes graduate and undergraduate students and a postdoctoral fellow, peer daily at topographical maps indicating where, 2 billion to 3.5 billion years ago, there might have been water on Mars.
- Video: 2019 Year in Review
- Letter From the Dean
- Landmark Sexual Harassment Report Discussed
- Photo Gallery: Views From the Green
- Ask-Me-Anything Lunches With Senior Leaders Continue
- Service Awards Celebrate Employee Milestones
- Rise Together! Events Honor Martin Luther King Jr.
- Dartmouth Community Member Has Tuberculosis
Student Resources and Important Dates
- Undergraduate Deans: Resources by Class Year
- College Health Service
- Undergraduate Housing: Dates and Deadlines
EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Jan. 20 Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration Events
- Jan. 22 “Parent and Family Talks” Webinar: Center for Social Impact
- Feb. 25 “Parent and Family Talks” Webinar: Health and Wellness
- Feb. 22 Dartmouth on Location: Future Sea-Level Rise and How to Fix It: Miami Beach, Fla., The Bass Museum of Art